Friday, January 7, 2011

~Fate~


I guess some would say I'm lucky,

But I don't give credit to luck.

I'm a girl who trusts in fate.

Maybe that's naive,

Blinded by faith in the unknown;

My own faith that is,

But it is not one you would understand.

My religion is my own.

I don't have time for hate,

And judgement is absurd.

I live for today,

And dream of tomorrow.

Worry is tiresome energy wasted,

Carrying fear that will bury the soul.

The past has created me,

And I regret not one thing.

The people I have met along the way,

They have changed me.

The heartache,

Has taught me love,

And the loss,

Has taught me to appreciate.

Every moment,

Every single second in my life,

It all matters.

I don't pretend to know,

Where it all goes from here,

But I do know that I am here now;

Right where I am supposed to be,

And maybe that is enough.

0 comments: