Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wishing

There are so many things I want you to know,

But I'm way too scared to let my feelings show.
Feelings for you will forever be in my heart,
It's just something that I've felt from the start.
Sometimes I wish that you would love me too.
We could have a love so pure and so true.
But then I think of how much I could lose,
And a life without you is a road I fail to choose.
Though it kills me to see you with her,
Our friendship is more important, that I'm sure.
I know that soon we will go our separate ways,
And I will forever be missing those days.
Days when I could see your smiling face.
Days when I was up for the chase.
I feel that together we have come so far,
And every night I wish on the same old star,
That one day you will find that special someone.
The one who will make your whole world come undone.
It's the way you make me feel every night,
Nights when I wish with all my heart and might.

0 comments: